Now that studios, gyms and the like are starting to offer more on-site classes, my teaching schedule is changing. Below are some changes for the upcoming months. There may be more changes in the future, so be sure to check this site often.
If you have any problems with the scheduling system, don't get frustrated, EMAIL ME!! I'll help you figure out how everything works :D
CANCELLED STARTING WEEK OF JULY 18:
- Yin - MONDAY 7PM CLASS
- Matya Trigger Point Massage - TUESDAY 2PM
- Gentle Yoga - WEDNESDAY NOON CLASS
- NEW CLASSES STARTING WEEK OF JULY 25:
- Matya Trigger Point Massage - SUNDAY 3:30-4:15
- Gentle Yoga - MONDAY 9:30am
- POWER Yoga - TIME CHANGE - 1:30pm
- Yin - THURSDAYS (when I'm not travelling, so 3ish times a month) 4:30pm
Do you know someone who could benefit from some mindfulness?
Scroll down for details about referral incentives!
Class Schedule ***Eastern Time***
Referrals with benefits & Newbie freebie
- Refer a friend and get a free class.
- If your friend signs up for at least a 10 pack, or become a patron at Ananda or higher, you both get a 15% discount on your purchase.
- First time yoga-ing with Younify? Your first two week are free! Take as many classes as you wish (for two weeks), then decide on a package.
Some Playlists - They're public on Spotify, or you can build your own.
A yoga practice is more than just fancy postures (although they can be a lot of fun to try).
A yoga practice is a way of life.
I could list all of my creds (many hours of formal training) and all of my certifications (a lot of those too), but that's boring. Here's what I think is most important to know about me ...
- Living mindfully is incredibly powerful.
- Loving kindness and tolerance can change negative energy into positive energy.
- If everyone practiced yoga, the world would be a much happier, much more peaceful place.
- A snarky sense of humor is essential to living a fulfilled life.
I don't believe
- Yoga is only for the flexible.
- Yoga requires you to be a vegan.
- You can only be "good" at yoga if you wear expensive yoga clothes.
Get in touch
333 Plainsboro Road, #2
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
Emails don't get sent out too often, so when they do, it's usually because I have new information to share.
There are always new projects and adventures in the works.
Would you like to be added to the mailing list?