Grace Eleanor Gatling, aka The Potato, arrived on May 4 at 7:30am.
She's 7lbs, 3oz, 19" long.
Mama and Tater are doing well.
When will we venture out again?
I have been hoping to organize a much needed yoga retreat, but so far haven't been successful in securing accommodations in my desired locations overseas. So ... I'm going to start looking closer to home. I would LOVE to run a weekend silent retreat at the shore, but again, accommodations are tricky. If you know of a house for rent at the shore with multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, please let me know!!
Be sure to check back often for any schedule changes.
If you have any problems with the scheduling system, don't get frustrated, EMAIL ME!! I'll help you figure out how everything works :D
Do you know someone who could benefit from some mindfulness?
Scroll down for details about referral incentives!
Class Schedule ***Eastern Time***
Referrals with benefits & Newbie freebie
- Refer a friend and get a free class.
- If your friend signs up for at least a 10 pack, or become a patron at Ananda or higher, you both get a 15% discount on your purchase.
- First time yoga-ing with Younify? Your first two week are free! Take as many classes as you wish (for two weeks), then decide on a package.
Some Playlists - They're public on Spotify, or you can build your own.
A yoga practice is more than just fancy postures (although they can be a lot of fun to try).
A yoga practice is a way of life.
I could list all of my creds (many hours of formal training) and all of my certifications (a lot of those too), but that's boring. Here's what I think is most important to know about me ...
- Living mindfully is incredibly powerful.
- Loving kindness and tolerance can change negative energy into positive energy.
- If everyone practiced yoga, the world would be a much happier, much more peaceful place.
- A snarky sense of humor is essential to living a fulfilled life.
I don't believe
- Yoga is only for the flexible.
- Yoga requires you to be a vegan.
- You can only be "good" at yoga if you wear expensive yoga clothes.
Get in touch
333 Plainsboro Road, #2
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
Emails don't get sent out too often, so when they do, it's usually because I have new information to share.
There are always new projects and adventures in the works.
Would you like to be added to the mailing list?